HW320D pump tester can test Caterpillar 320D common rail pump, HEUI pump and other common common rail pumps. It can save test models, test conditions and standard test data. Built-in flowmeter (optional) can test pump flow.
1) Power on into the selection page of the oil pump type, and select CAT320D pump or HEUI and common rail pump.
2) Click the right upper corner icon to enter the language selection page, and provide Chinese, English and Russian three choices.
3) CAT320D pump test page：Test conditions: cam speed, setting pressure, pulse width, angle, standard oil can be changed. Count is the test time, and it can also be set according to need. Cam type: optional 4 cylinder or 6 cylinder.
4) Click model input bar, enter the model selection page.：On model selection page, you can add and delete models,password,123. After adding the new pump model, click ok entering the test page, the test conditions and standard data can be edited again.
5) Click the settings button on the test page to enter the parameter settings page. Flowmeter coefficient, rail pressure sensor parameters, solenoid valve driving parameters and PID (pressure rising speed) can be set.
6) After the setting is completed, connect the plug and you can start testing.
a. Start the motor, adjust the speed and the set cam speed；
b. After the speed is stable, click Starts and the test starts；
c. Observe the pressure and flow of each working condition.
7) HEUI and common rail pump test page：This page only provides an open loop test.
Start the motor, click the start button, change the current of ZME and DRV, observe the pressure change；
If it is a normally closed pump, ZME current adjusted to the minimum then sratr motor；
If it is a normally open pump, ZME current adjusted to the maximum, then start motor.
If you have any questions, feedback or comments, please fill out the form below and we will reply you back as soon as possible.